Monday, September 14, 2009

Snow swirled embossing

On Friday my friend Sophie came to visit and we made cards together. We played with a new stampset called snow swirled... it just cries out for embossing in gold. We stamped it on kiwi kiss cardstock which seemed the logical answer for a red and green Christmas card. Here are our finished cards - Sophie's: Moi:They are Slightly different as we decided to put the eyelet border punching on different edges.
I felt mine was missing something ...
A piece of Riding hood Red Tafetta ribbon tied in a bow!
I think it just anchors the base of the tree ... and I love ribbon on everything. The Season's greeting is on a wide oval punched piece of cardstock with a shadow of basic black cardstock beneath.
What you need to make this card:
Stampset: So swirled ($45.95)
Cardstock: Kiwi kiss, Riding hood red, basic black.
Ink: VersaMark ($13.95)
Other: gold embossing powder ($8.95) Ribbon: Tafetta in riding hood red ($12.95)
Eyelet border punch ($30.95) Wide oval punch ($30.95) dimensionals and heat tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: