Saturday, February 08, 2014

Strawberry Postage Due

I still remember when Shelli first revealed this gorgeous stamp set at stampin' Up! Convention a few years ago. In her signature vintage style she punched the wheel circles from patterned paper.
So Shelli - circa 2012 - in her simple vintage style.
I have been meaning to make a card like hers for a while... When a friend asked could we do a French styled card in pretty vintage colours I thought of this card from a few years ago. I have updated the colours and added an extra layer, combining Strawberry Slush with Early Espresso ink and the new watercolour wonder DSP (Designer series paper).
Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Postage Due, hostess Simply Sketched.
Cardstock: Strawberry slush, Crumb cake, watercolour Wonder DSP
Ink: early espresso.
Tools: 1" circle punch, postage stamp punch, 1" square punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: