Saturday, November 15, 2014

Watercolour winter card making kit

I've  made two cards from the Watercolour winter card kit so far and can't wait to sit down and make a few more.
The kit comes with everything you need to make 20 cards.
Five each of four different designs.
This one is very simple in design but quite elegant. 
The kit instructions suggest you colour the letters "Merry" in Old Olive green ink with the watercolour brush provided, however I like it quite well with Bermuda Bay or Coastal Cabana ink.
All you need to make up the kit is ink and liquid glue and I've used the "Endless wishes" stamp set for the word Christmas.
The card bases are already printed with white dots for this card. 
All you do is adhere the cut out pieces and some sequins with Tombow glue and 
stamp "merry Christmas" on the Bermuda Bay piece and add the gold glimmer strip for a bit of bling.
The kit suggested adding a cut out shape of a snow sled, but I decided a small gold and cardstock star gave just the right amount of detail that it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: