Sunday, January 17, 2016

A craft room update...

My craft room has been sadly neglected for too long!
My blog posts haven't been updated in over a month...why?
Over the holiday break I decided to reorganise my craft space and it's a work in progress...
I've cleared off the oak table... And swept the wooden floor!
I've found tools and items I haven't seen in a long while.
... In a plastic container was the make and take projects
From "On Stage 2015".
Just in time to show you the new products we have available in the current seasonal catalogue.
We've had a 13th Birthday celebration.
And birthday cards for older kids...
And a new diary to decorate:
Divergent movie themed cards...
And DIY project furniture to build...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: