Monday, June 12, 2017

New catalogue ... New techniques to learn.

Hands up if you've seen the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue?
Every year it gets bigger, better and, well... newer! Where to start?
I have had a few creative weeks preparing cards with my new products and wanting to order more as I see new ideas on pinterest and other sites.
My number 1 Best new product has to be ....
Can you guess? - it comes in a tub, already mixed, its white, you spread it on cards stock, and it dries in less than ten minutes ... It has instant texture and dimension. Its very touchy feely!
It is embossing paste!


My second favourite new product is ... The wood patterned papers, they are so realistic and come in a 6"x6" stack in light ash coloured wood photos to dark black woods and all the pines and whitewashed painted textures in between.

Now, the third is a surprise even to me, I thought I had enough flower punches ... Yes!
But no there is a daisy stamp and matching daisy punch. Seen above you can use it to make gerberas too! Just by stamping and or punching a number of daisies and layering them one on top of the other ... Sigh!

We have new framelits ... Ooh they are beautiful... Garden chairs, autumn leaves, flowers and miniature dimensionals ! So cute! So exactly what we needed.

We have a whole new scrapbooking range called "Memories and More".
They are made up of cards, overlays, stickers and matching stampsets and bigshot thinlets to make beautiful memory albums and ... More!

This set is called Colourful Seasons ...

Summer, Autumn, Spring, Winter ... Cards and images for all year round.

Gorgeous, stunning, new sparkly embellishments and oodles of new patterned papers...
Now if you still dont have a new catalogue and thats most of my customers, I know, they're all in a box here, stop me in the street or send me a message and I will get one into your hands.
Talk soon, next question - when is the launch party ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: