Monday, November 24, 2008

Elegant Season of Joy!


We only have one week left of the Spring Mini Catalogue, and thirty two days until Christmas, and 20 school days before the holidays , so I am posting a few of my favourite cards that you can make quickly and easily for Christmas.
I love elegant eggplant and silver, this one isn't even embossed, just flat silver ink using the Baroque motif swirl.
The Christmas tree and swirly dots are from Season of Joy stampset .... and it has the "hand stamped" star on the back (that you can't see).
The very merry sentiment is from short and sweet. The ribbon is SU elegant eggplant grosgrain and the edges of the confetti white cardstock are distressed and matted onto always artichoke.
This would look very nice with Old olive cardstock too ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: