Friday, July 30, 2010

I call this Bag Mambo with bling

My friend Sophie came to visit last Friday and we made another of these handbag cards. This one is quite striking in Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberrry, white and green galore.
The bag is made from a Top note die that I cut out with my Big shot machine.
I love how it has the stitching around the edges.
The white layer is textured using the polka dot embossing folder.
The bag handle is a piece of Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon.
And, the clasp is made from two of the Boho Blossom punch flowers with a square fire brad in the centre for just a bit of bling.
We stamped the Vintage vogue flower randomly over the top note  in Rich razzleberry ink.
The sentiment says "Wish Big" and is from the short and sweet stampset.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: