Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Lovely Lilac Pony party

I dont have to tell you this is my daughter's favourite set now do I?
This card is quite simple but colourful and uses the little stamps that come with the main pony!
They can be used on their own to make a birthday card which makes the stampset a lot more versatile.
The rainbow stamp is stamped using markers direct to rubber ( bold bright colours of course).
The party hat is stamped in black stazon ink (its waterproof so wont smudge if you use water colour with it)
Then I used the fine tipped end of my markers in tempting turquoise and Pink Passion for the spots on the hat. The third circle is the butterfly stamp and is topped with another 1.3cm circle with flowers just for a little variety ... The markers make colouring your stamped images very quick and easy.
Raised up on dimensional foam and they just pop up off the page.
Party invite anyone?
And just because I know you love to share my daughter's artwork here is one of her glittery watercoloured ponies ...
She's asking for the totally tess stampset next.
 Can she wait till Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: