Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lap of luxury Bliss and embossed butterflies

Bliss is ...
a card adorned with embossed Butterflies and Lap of luxury Designer Series Paper from Stampin' up.
At  Pals Paper Arts - PPA86 they have an embossing challenge this week so this is what I came up with.
There are so many interesting products on this simple card that I love ...
 I started with the Rich Razzleberry paper and stamped it all over with the Bliss swirly pattern stamp for my background pattern. Then cut a rectangle of Lap of luxury designer series paper.
You can see why I love these Lap of Luxury colours: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Basic grey and vanilla.
*     *     *
The butterflies are Concord Crush cardstock embossed with the Big shot machine then "wiped" with white cotton stazon ink to accentuate the Vintage wall paper embossing pattern.
The body of my butterflies are made with Stampin'up
 Basic Pearl jewels.
Now you're looking at those butterflies and saying: in real life they would look amazing!
You would be right - because they have also been sponged with champagne mist Shimmer paint.
They sparkle and shimmer in the sunlight on my table.
The Bliss stampset is FREE until the 31st of March with any purchase of $100 worth of Stampin up products (exclusive during Sale-a-bration 2011) and it fits perfectly into the scallop oval punch with just a tiny bit of Concord Crush sponging.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. marina palms yacht club residences Condos

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: