Thursday, March 31, 2011

Farewell to the Summer mini and Sale-a-bration!

If I had to nominate Five things I am going to miss from the Summer mini it would be a difficult list.
I can't help it I would have to say the cute little
Aviary stampset.
It has been on many a card, tag and scrapbook page this last 3 months.
I haven't shown you all my March projects that I have made... too busy making them in my spare moments to photograph and load the photos.
 I love the little owl from the aviary set and enjoyed stamping it on the tag above and the inside of cards, too. 
 My second favourite thing I will miss is the square scallop die because it has a clear top that you can see the paper or cardstock through when you are positioning it in the Big shot.
I am seriously hoping, fingers crossed, it is carried over into the Main Stampin' up Catalogue this year.
 The Presto Patterns specialty designer series paper is an amazing product that we sponged and smooched to our hearts delight. I will be revisiting this colour combination again I think: pear pizzazz, Marina Mist and Concord crush.
 And the itty bitty buttons they are so, so cute!
With their matching itty bitty bits stampset and matching itty bitty punch pack.
    *     *     *
 What will I be using (that I just cant put away) even though they will no longer be current Stampin' Up product tomorrow?
My Textured Square Lattice Embossing folder,   and
 the Scallop Circle punch.
And then we combined the Summer Mini products with the Sale-a-bration stampsets.
By the way, this card was made with Melon Mambo and Night of Navy for the pure reason that I could use my satin ribbon on it.
And finally, I will say farewell to the Exclusive Sale-a-bration set of stamps.
The elegant and versatile "Bliss" set.
If you wish to place an order best to phone or email me pronto... today is the last day to order these Summer mini and Sale-a-bration products.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: