Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Marching through Sale-a-bration

 I think I like the bright colours and the gorgeous patterns of the Designer series paper best, from this years Sale-abration offerings.
They are so versatile and the sponging is done for you on the Everyday Enchantment papers.
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, coordinates.
The stampsets work well together with the paper and the colours are just delightful.
And the images in the Fresh Vintage stampset also go with the new postage stamp punch in the Summer mini.
 I love the punches, I love the Everyday Enchantment paper and the Ribbon and brad-pack and yes I have piled them all on the same card!!!
In the stamping is a technique called "Sponge to rubber".
Simply adding the ink to the rubber stamp using a sponge dauber to put the ink where you want, and not where you don't.
 The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration Elementary Elegance stampset punched out with the Curly label punch. And, I just love the princess crown that fits neatly into the 3/4" circle punch.
Finished off with some crochet lace and Lemon Limeade organdy ribbon.
 ... a bright and cheerful card for a friend.
Not sure what all those 3s mean - perhaps 3,333 days?
(That's about 9 years for those without a calculator on hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: