Friday, June 22, 2012

Reason to Smile

Here is the card I made with my new Reason to Smile stampset!
I Love a new stampset which has many ways to stamp it.
Reason to Smile is a TWO STEP (not a dance)... stamp set.
Which means you can stamp one design over another which gives you a two layered design.
A shadow fill and an outline to be exact.
I've made this one in Rich Razzleberry and Pool party.
What I like about the flowers in this set is they fit nicely into the round circle punches.
This stampset is only available during June - you can get this one for FREE by spending $125 or Alternatively you can purchase it this month only for $36.95 (wood-mount) or $28.95 (clear-mount).  Like a mini Sale-a-bration set.
Phone or email me your orders by 30 June to get a Reason to Smile for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: