Saturday, June 16, 2012

June convention!


Where DID last month go? May and June are just the busiest of months: Convention, Conferences, working ... family holidays and suddenly its the middle of June!
How did that happen?
I was at Convention ... and if you've been to facebook lately you will have seen what Ellen, Linda, Denielle, Joy and 475 of our closest freinds have been up to.
So here we are in the Royal theatre waiting for the General session to begin.
 
Back row: Tanya, Linda, Denielle.
Front: Joy C, Nerida, Ellen and Mandy.
I have so many photos but will start with the swap I made.
Each one of  them were a bit different.
And here are the swaps I brought home.
Such a variety of styles and ideas from cards, teabag holders, earings and a necklace too.
I'd love to show them all but here are just a few.
This was my pillow gift from Ellen W (aren't they just gorgeous) for the 4 days I was away, we stayed at the Medina James Court with three other ladies.
Here is my swap from Joy Cunneen (above) one of my other room-mates.
We had the best time ... lots of laughs, chocolate and stories shared.
Any way - I will return with more pictures and the latest news from convention very soon.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: