Friday, August 24, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

Only one more week until the new catalogue goes live.
 I thought it was time to show you a sneak peek of what I have been making with my new stampsets and papers. I will not reveal any of the big stuff yet, you will see that soon enough, just a peek now to get you wondering what's in store...
This card uses a new stampset called Betsy's Blossoms. I love the flower burst circle and the gorgeous little bird and you might notice some new colours going on here.
The Designer Series paper is called Floral District and this shows just a snippet of some of the bright Spring colours with white, Lucky limeade, Tangerine tango, Rose red, Baja breeze and a touch of Rich Razzleberry.
There's even a new technique that I have tried out on the bird to get that arty mixed colour effect.
We might have a go at this technique at our launch party this Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: