Sunday, August 12, 2012

Topnote and Framelit purse

I made these two purses for some ladies last week, one loves tea and the other coffee.
Plus of course I added some chocolate inside.
I CASEd the idea from Sharon Muir, a friend I met at Convention in May.
The main purse is made with a folded piece of cardstock, cutout using the Topnote Die.
Texture is also from the Big shot using the Wallpaper embossing folder.
When you open the purse there is place for your message and place for your t-bags or coffee pouch.
 This message says: "Tea isn't a drug its a vitamin!"
 I have used markers to colour my stamps, especially the word stamps, you can use what words you like and leave out the ones you don't.
 Concord crush is one of my most favourite purples that Stampin' Up have had, sadly it is an in-colour that we have had for 2 years now and is on the retiring colours list...
As is Poppy Parade, this gorgeous bright red.
There is actually quite abit of retiring product on this one.
The stamp "Just for you" is from a hostess only stampset, still available until 31st August.
And the heart printed Jelly bean brads (centres made with epoxy) are so sweet!
The note on this one says: "A morning without coffee is like sleep."
Coffee and chocolate the perfect combination for a workers survival pack!
Recipe:
Stampset: Morning Cup, Tagtastic (hostess set 2012).
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, concord crush.
Ink: Markers - Poppy Parade, Concord Crush.
Tools: oval punch, corner punch, Jelly bean brads.
Big shot tools: Big shot, Topnote die, Framelit die, (for the handle),
glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: