Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scentsational Season

 Here's to wishing you Peace on Earth and a Scent-sational season!
This one started as a CASE of the Peace on Earth card on page 8 of the Holiday catalogue.
I liked the Banner / Flag shape of the stamped panel and I was going to put the Peace on Earth circle in the middle of the Glimmer Paper scallop, but decided I just had to use the gingerbread man which relegated the peace on earth to the bottom right hand side.
 Just loving this Designer Series patterned paper - Snow Festival - with the neighbourhood houses, trees and snow flakes from page 10.
It looks really lush layered on top of the Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations paper that I have crumpled and distressed.
 My second card is a paired back version using the Christmas tree image within the scalloped circle and a piece of Snow Festival Paper on top of gumball green cardstock.
The background is stamped with Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand Cardstock.
I have stamped the Daydream Medallions randomly so they look a tiny bit like snowflakes.
 I think the sahara sand cardstock works well with the blues and greens, while the crumb cake card goes better with Cherry Cobbler and reds. What do you think?
Greetings of the Season $21.95
Scentsational Seasons $25.95
Snow Festival DSP $18.95
Glimmer paper $8.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: