Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Floral Frames Framelits

 I have a new Big shot die.
Well actually 5 new framelit dies!!!
Five floral frames that fit inside each other and create the most gorgeous flower cards.
Is this a Chistmas card... do you think - reminds me a little of a pointsettia, perhaps?
I have layered the dies, stamped them with the Daydream Medallion stampset that I received at Convention and did a little distressing of the upper most flowers.
Topping it off with a Vintage facetted button with a Rhinestone on top of that!
The framelits work well with a single sheet of cardstock and have no difficulty what so ever cutting through two pieces of cardstock.
Which means you can make a folded edge card and tie it on the fold with a piece of stitched satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: