Friday, July 26, 2013

Another This and that journal cover...

I am just finishing this front cover for a friend's journal that I am handing to her tomorrow. 
She loves purples I am told. Do you agree this would make a lovely gift?
I have an order to make one up in Red!!! 
There are so many new products on here... It's going to be almost too lovely to part with.
We have three Flower shop pansies in wisteria wonder, buttons, clay flowers and patterned hexagons.
I couldn't decide where to put the quote, because I didn't want it to cover the gorgeous purple flowers of this patterned paper. So, I stamped it on velum card stock in Elegant Eggplant ink and attached some rhinestones on the die cut label.
I used glue dots to attach it to the journal cover, which hold on extremely well to all types of papers and surfaces.
Recipe:
Epic day This and that journal. $18.95
Stamp: Feel Goods, flower shop.
Stampin around wheel : Shop Around
Patterned paper: Afternoon Picnic
Pansy punch, Simply pressed clay, crystal effects.
Ink: wisteria wonder and elegant eggplant.
Hexagon punch, Framelits chalk talk.
Rhinestones and clear Vintage faceted buttons.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love how you've framed the central flower in the hexagon. And - thank you Nerida ;)- now I will have to buy Afternoon Picnic DSP!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: