Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Launch project - Sketched birthday

This is the second project we made at my catalogue launch party.
We used two new in-colours: Coastal Cabana and strawberry Slush!
The brand new stampset we used is called :
"Sketched Birthday".
 
It's a fun fold card, that we folded in almost thirds. 
The largest 6.4cm circle punch is used to make a hole for the birthday cake greeting to poke through.
Inside I stamped a balloon and another sentiment form this set.
I like the sketchy style of the drawings and word-style in banners, that are easy to cut out with scissors, punch or Framelits.
Sketched Birthday 8 stamps, $33.95 (clear mount) or $42.95 (wood mounted).
Punches: 6.4cm circle $29.95
6cm scallop circle punch $29.95
4.4cm scallop punch $29.95
Modern label punch $29.95
2.2cm scallop punch $18.95
Artisan label punch $27.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: