Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Undefined stamping - Stampin' Up!

Need a new stamp? This one's an original! 
Can you believe I made it myself from the undefined stamp carving kit?
Now I can put a ribbon on a card in any colour I like!
Here it is on a Christmas card or two.
I have stamped it in Real Red and popped it up on dimensionals, then I added a bauble from the ornaments stampset and a large rhinestone on the top.
I love using the patterned paper packs from the Seasonal catalogue they are just bigger than a card front so you can cover as much or as little of the base card with your chosen pattern.
These cards are stamped in cherry cobbler to match the patterned paper. The Christmas bauble is stamped in Gumball green ( a favourite Christmas colour for me this year).
And the words are from "O, holy night" stamp set. I used my stampin' write markers to colour the words I wanted to use.
Let me know if you are interested in doing a stamp carving class. 
The Undefined stamp carving kit is $34.95 a great Christmas present for a crafty friend or family member. Contact Nerida on 0468 877125 to inquire about my classes or, email nerida_carter@hotmail.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: