Sunday, May 18, 2014

Floral frames collection in wisteria wonder.

I am re-discovering the many uses of the Floral Frames Collection.
These are five layering Framelit dies (page 187 for those who like a catalogue reference, I know who you are).
We made one of these at my Friday card making class. 
The "Blooming with Kindness" flower fits perfectly into the 3rd smallest framelit flower.
We used a little technique of adding markers to rubber to get a variegated colour in wisteria wonder and eggplant. I like the depth it adds to an image. No two flowers will ever be coloured the same.
To finish we embossed some texture on the second largest of the framelit dies, stamped some background leaves and added a punched Itty bitty butterfly with rhinestone bling.
You will need
Blooming with kindness (p.65 $31.95 clear)
Papaya Collage (p.62 $44.95 clear)
Whisper white, Wisteria Wonder and crumb cake cardstock
Wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant and Versamark ink pads.
Pewter embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool.
Textured embossing folders, Floral Framelits and the big shot machine.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: