Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pinterest Sunday

I have been searching Pinterest for Rainbow inspired cards. Sometimes a rainbow of colours and hearts or butterflies are just the thing to brighten someone's day.
I was inspired by this card by Krista Fenton on Pinterest.
I love the idea of a gorgeous grunge rainbow and instead of hearts, for these ones I used the itty bitty butterfly.
I am yet to choose a sentiment, think I will add a different one to each as they will be good for thank you, happy birthday or congratulations cards.
Here is one I made for a friend's mum. I hope it cheers them up.
And a thinking of you ... In Daffodil delight, Tangerine tango, Melon mambo, Perfect plum, Tempting Turquoise and Bermuda Bay.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: