Friday, July 11, 2014

Choose happiness with vanilla and Baked Brown sugar

I opened up a new stamp set last night and flicked through the annual catalogue till I came to page177 instant inspiration for a card. It's not the same as the one on that page just my interpretation of it.
Such a cool new stampset "choose happiness" my attention was drawn to it by the amazing Shelli Gardner at convention in May. The idea of cutting the flower out twice and layering the centre on top for dimension. Going to be using this one for lots of occasions I can see.
I've used natural cardstock for the card, very vanilla cardstock for the other bits some retired lace ribbon and the label punch, my sharp paper snips, Baked Brown sugar ink and Choose happiness stampset $30.95 134198 ( in clear mount) p.118 annual catalogue.
Need to order? Nerida 0468877125

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: