Friday, July 11, 2014

Blooming with Hope gift card

Such a cool little envelope for: a gift card, a small gift like jewellery or a square note card. 
These gorgeous packs are made from Kraft  card stock and each enclosure comes pre-cut and pre-scored. It has little cuts in it to hold a gift card in place.
You can tie it up with a piece of gold coloured twine, probably needed to add a tag to say For you or Happy something.... Oh, and it doesn't come stamped - I did that!
I stamped a brand new Hostess stampset (which you can choose for FREE if you purchase $300 worth of other product). "Bloom with Hope" there are 11 stamps in this set with Happy Birthday and With sympathy sentiments. 
OK I know I am leaving the important bit til last aren't I?
I painted the petals with white craft ink using light strokes of a blender pen. A little technique Shelli Gardner demoed on stage at Convention.
Bloom with Hope (hostess) stamp set
Gift card enclosure pack of 10 $9.95 136662 P.194 
3 double tipped Blender pens $16.95 102845 p.210
Whisper white Craft ink pad $12.95 101731 p.210
Baked brown sugar ink pad $9.95 131174 p.179.
To place an order or book a party, you can SMS Nerida 0468877125 .

1 comment:

  1. Nice technique with the white craft ink. Must try that myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: