Thursday, August 07, 2014

What's the really Big shot special? !!!

Have you been wondering about the Big shot?
Hanging out for just the right time, special, the deal of the year even?
Wait no longer the big shot special is here for the whole month of August  - Yay!

There is two ways to enjoy the Big shot Bundle.

1. Buy a big shot and choose a free bundle from the 5 selections below.

2. Purchase one of the 5 bundles (above) at 15% off. Bargain! 
As I already have a bigshot I am ordering my star bundle of stamps and Framelits
At 15% off ... Woo hoo! The stampset in this bundle is in the new seasonal caty and next month it won't be on sale as a bundle... Just saying!
So, it's the deal for everyone who owns a Big shot, or were even slightly considering one.
Give me a call if you'd like an in home demonstration 0468877125 or watch the video clip at
http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/11255.asp

Oh and this week's Deals are amazing too - let me know if there's anything here to add to our order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: