You will need:
Two pieces of patterned paper-
The Lid: 6" x 4"
The base: 6 7/8" x 5"
Punch a notch at 1" on all four sides.
Note the 1" mark is right beside the edge of the punch.
3. Then turn your paper over and punch another notch at 1" on all 4 sides.
So that you have 2 notches on each edge.
4. With your sharp scissors cut from the notch up to the 1" score line.
Do this on the long sides only. These make the corners of your lid.
5. Fold up your box lid on the scored lines and Add some Sticky
Score at 1 5/8" around on all 4 sides.
8. Then with scissors cut up to the first score line.
9. Add sticky strip and fold up the sides into a box base.
Father's Day is coming up next weekend, so how about...