Thursday, October 02, 2014

A work of art with Festival of Trees

 This is a card I designed for a stamping party last week. I really enjoyed creating my little landscape inside the photo frame. It reminds me of the instamatic photos my mum used to take in the seventies.
I think you can get a retro modern version these days. You take the picture and it develops before your eyes.
Such a simple design. 
I've "painted"my clouds with the smaller "work of art" stamp in Soft Sky and hills with pear pizazz.
The Festival of trees is photopolymer so you can bend the words to shape your sentiment to fit into a smaller shape. As I did on the label punch accented with a glimmer paper star.
The cherry cobbler frame is one of the "on Film" Framelits.
Give me a call if you'd like to book a party and make some miniature works of art.
Nerida 0468877125.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: