Thursday, January 08, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

Sale-a-bration is the best time of the Stampin' Up! Year.
For every $90 you spend with stampin up between 5 January to 31 March you can choose a free stamp set like The best day ever.
Best day ever is also a song which I can't get out of my head at the moment...
On Monday night we made two cards using new stamps and products from the occasions caty.
As you know it's not difficult to spend $90 on craft supplies.
This tag topper punch is also new!
Why not get the tag topper punch $39.95, page 35 and 
the Petal potpourri stamps plus Flower medallion punch bundle for $54.95 (clear) that's 15% off on page 23.
And that will get you the "Best day ever" saleabration stamp set for free!
Contact me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or 0468877125 to place an order or,
 book a party with me and earn lots of free stamps, patterned paper and ink products for free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: