Today's card is a new technique that I have discovered and is directly inspired by AnnCraig
You will need the Woodlands embossing folder and the Big
shot machine plus ink pads for this technique.
First step is to open up to the inside of your embossing folder
with the crease at the bottom.
2. The next thing is to swipe the lighter coloured ink pads
across the plastic. Only on the negative parts (between the
tree branches) and leave a little bit of plastic clear.
3. Stamp the fir trees near the base of the folder in the darker
(you can sort of see what it will look like, if you turn it over).
Now roll It through the Bigshot as normal using tab 1.
Cake and Early Espresso ink pads.
I've edited this post to add a few hints to stamping on embossing folders:
* light colours work best for the sky and clouds with white space
* you can be really messy with the background swiping of ink.
* the main image stamp stamps best in a dark, wet ink
* run the embossing folder through twice if the image isn't clear
* every single one looks different, like a unique painting
You can order the Woodland embossing folder for $15 through my online
Shop. When you select a demo make sure you choose Nerida in NSW.
Note: If you spend over $50 this month I'll post you a gift in the mail.