Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Flowering Aussie fields

 
These Simple line drawn field flowers look so elegant on crumb cake card stock.
The "Flowering Fields" stamps are just perfect for our Australian summer hand made cards.
Can you pick the Australian native flowers in these images?
Boronia, Waratah, Protea, wattle...
How will you interpret these gorgeous flowering Natives?
I think this white embossed and water-coloured card is just beautiful. 
It also stamps up very prettily in Basic Black archival ink and markers I've created this week.
I've used a touch of white signo pen to hi light the Waratah petals and some sparkly
 Wink of Stella pen for the wattle flowers.
Did I mention this stamp set also has matching Designer series patterned paper?
"Wild Flower Fields" DSP is free with a $90 stampin up order during Saleabration.
To place an order or get your copy of the Saleabration catalogue contact Nerida on 0468877125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: