Monday, February 29, 2016

Stamping with blocks

How gorgeous are these colours ?
I've blended pool party, Bermuda bay, wisteria wonder, blackberry bliss, Tangello twist and hello honey markers to get this misty, foggy sunset background.
I've used your normal garden variety whisper White cardstock as my base.
The colours are applied with the stampin write markers
 direct to the clear stamping block.
Then the block is lightly sprayed with water and "stamped" onto the paper.
When the background is dry, just stamp some flowers in the foreground.
 I've used flowering fields from the Saleabration catalogue.
And the Thankyou is from another SAB set "what I love".
Very quick and simple to stamp.
If you need any of the products to make this card, you can
send me a text 0468877125 or find "stamping joy" on Facebook :)
Nerida

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: