Saturday, September 17, 2016

Star of Light and Santa's Sleigh are coming to town

In case you haven't noticed we have a new Seasonal catalogue full of gorgeous new stamp sets and Christmas related embellishments, patterned papers, ribbons, bling and glitter.
I am planning a Christmas launch party and you are welcome to come and try out some new stamp sets, punches and papers.
One of my favourite bundles this year is called "Star of Light" and it comes with star images and a delightful set of Framelits dies. Every year I like to add a new Christmas decoration to my Christmas tree and this one might the one for 2016!
Copper foil bling on one side, silver bling on the other and a set of silver bells on the bakers twine at the bottom.
This year's catalogue has gorgeous new Christmas trinkets and embellishments (24 ginger bread men, holly and bells) plus there are pine cones in copper and 60 silver / red bells in a pack. If you're like me, you only need a small share of 60 bells and 24 pine cones and 24 trinkets, so I have organised a third share of each for just $12. 
Email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com if you'd like to join a share.
My card today is one of the very addictive to make z-fold cards.
I've decorated the base of the card with " Candy cane lane" designer series paper.
When closed you can see the copper foil die cut shapes. The intricate Santa's sleigh, Christmas tree and a couple of copper stars.
I am so impressed with the delicate dies and how easy they are to pop out, using the new slightly thicker big shot platform. 
Don't you just love these z cards how they open to reveal a hidden reindeer. I've tied their reins to bows with gold cord held on with glue dots. So handy those little adhesive spots for holding bits together.
Do you Live local to me on the Central Coast? You're welcome to join my catalogue launch.
Check stamping joy on Facebook and come along to my next class.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: