Friday, September 02, 2016

A Thoughtful branches collection.

Ah the end of winter, always a relief to know that those cold nights are almost at an end.
In the meantime I thought I'd share a collection of cards I've made using the gorgeous "Thoughtful branches" set or bundle.
Firstly a wedding inspired card. Two birds in a white tree on white irrestibly yours embossed paper tied with a silver ribbon on slate grey cardstock.
Now just as a contrast there's this one, using the same products with the help of a sponge brayer in Sweet sugarplum, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder ink.
How different does it look with a black tree and colour behind.
 And then I tried a Christmas tree which could be a great masculine card ( with a different sentiment).
There's a Christmas tree (pine tree) which was crying out for a silver metallic star on top and the new Candy Cane Lane patterned paper.
Here's one I copied from the stampin up! designers then gave it a bit of grunge stamped again on the Irresistably yours paper.
The leaves are die cut and the words are also from the thoughtful branches set.
How simple is this "I hope you feel appreciated" card. A trunk and two layers of tree leaves. I just love crumb cake, Early Espresso and Always artichoke ink colours together.
Two more cards, so different using different colours and different images from this set.
This bundle makes the most gorgeous hydrangea flowers in either white, purple or blue. Can you imagine this in multiple layers and blue purple colours?
My favourite is the double z thank you tree using these gorgeous leaves and Serene scenery patterned paper stack.
 From another angle.
And from above.
There are versatile images and words for thinking of you, thank you, for you, appreciation and Christmas cards, I know I mentioned that!
Don't you love this limited edition stamp bundle? And the good news is that this bundle IS available after August but only WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Send me a text or an email and I will place an order for the stamp set, or the Framelits, or the bundle.
0468877125 Nerida_carter@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: