Saturday, May 27, 2017

Something old and something new...

The request was a Wedding card class:
"something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue ..."

It is almost the end of May when the current catalogues (Annual and Seasonal) are almost ready to expire and new stamps are on the horizon. So, how to celebrate the old with a preview to the new?

I borrowed some ideas from the seasonal catalogue and combined some older products (Falling for You patterned paper about to retire) and a few new products ( Delightful daisies, punches, Faceted gems) and a thank you card in blue.

I am still falling in love with these patterned papers of lace, bokeh effects, sahara sand, pink and soft sky blues. We stamped the daisy in basic black and archival grey inks then layered them with dimensionals.
The ribbon is sahara sand lace and some were tip top taupe lace ribbon (thats the old vintage look I was going for) with a pop of silver glimmer paper underneath.
And we borrowed the words from a few stampsets: congratulations on your wedding day - Best Birds.

If you love a bargain, give the retiring list a browse and place an order.
All who order this week, from 26/5 to 31/5/17 will recieve a gift from me to the value of 10% of your order. So send me a text, 0468 877 125 or email: nerida_carter@hotmail.com to place your order or enquire about my next card class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: