Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friends are flowers that never fade.

I dont think this card needs much explanation - A beautiful blue like Marina Mist speaks for itself ... (prounounced "mar-eena" as in the place boats are tied up overnight).
You guessed it - it's my new favourite blue ... with new ribbon and ink and cardstock to make it all coordinate beautifully.
And check this Designer Series paper out - it's chocolate, pear pizzaz, baja breeze and whisper white with...
Camelia flowers ! Thats what you make tea leaves with so how lovely is that?
Too pretty that Camellia in pear pizazz on a Marina Mist background.
Flowers do fade way too quickly for some,
And I am sure many friendships do fade away ...
So you'd give this card to a friend whom you wished the friendship to never, ever fade!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: