Monday, September 13, 2010

So much to show you...

What are you doing this Wednesday night?
Just last week I took delivery of a huge box of new .... stamps, ribbon, brads, wheels, accessories, cardstock, papers and coloured markers - all new products from the Idea Book and Catalogue that came out on the 1st of this month.
I am just bursting with ideas for new projects, ideas for cards, 3D items and gifts to show you all.
I've been creating nearly every day ... and sometimes all day.
On the weekend my daughter has re-discovered the back garden and the garage (with dad).
On Saturday, it was a beautiful sunny day, I threw down some fruit for her off the verander and a lunch box with tuna and yoghurt in it - she thought it a great novelty that she didnt have to come in and have lunch inside.
And I could keep stamping and planning my launch night projects.

So are you all ready for the launch this Wednesday night?
* Bring a friend and recieve a special gift from me!
I have a few more places at my table so, give me a call or an email if you are coming or you know someone who needs a night of fun with friends.
Mobile: 0468 877 125 or nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: