Friday, January 07, 2011

Kangaroo Hop, bop she Wop!

 During November and December I don the Proud-Mummy hat and follow my daughter to singing performances at Libraries and Shopping Centres as she spreads her school's Christmas cheer.
We did some scrapbooking at a friends place and I found the XL Scallop Circle punch is just perfect for making Christmas baubles from photos with a piece of taffetta red ribbon for the string. A bit of tearing and rhinestones, shimmer paint and stickers -  another set of scrapbooked memories going down in history....
 I have managed to squeeze on 5 or more photos to the page using the photo as bauble trick. Plus using some photos in portrait and some overlapped in landscape mode.
 Jessie's singing club sing traditional carols and lots of fun modern tunes: my favourites are Kangaroo Hop and Santa wear your shorts tonight. Good Aussie Christmas carols that stick around in your head for months!
Jess just makes me laugh, she took a handfull of bells and got right into the dancing and ringing with "Come on Ring those Bells" and she did!
She Jingled those bells and made Rudolf very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: