Monday, April 04, 2011

Autumn is here with a new mini catalogue!

It's here!  the Autumn Winter mini catalogue runs from 1st of April until 31 July 2011.
Just click on the photo above to see an electronic copy of the mini catalogue.
If you'd like a paper version just email me and I will put one in the post for you.
* * *
There are two new hostess sets for you to choose when you host a workshop.
* * *
If you like to coordinate your stamps, your patterned paper,buttons and trim with a sewing theme you are going to love the Sew Suite.
* * *
If youre into chocolate there is Eat Chocolate.
You can create your own Cupcakes with a new punch and  stampset! 
And then take a Nature walk to burn it off.
 Nature walk comes with matching designer series paper in gorgeous Marina mist, Cherry cobbler,Not quite navy and Old olive.
Big shot  fans will love the new Framed tulips embossing folder...
I will be back to show you the French Foliage cards I have made... Autumn is a wonderful time of year to be inking.
Send me an email Nerida_carter@hotmail.com if you would like a mini catalogue posted to you, or leave a comment to tell me your favourite stampset or product.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: