Friday, May 20, 2011

Convention 2011 Melbourne - My swaps

This year I took a few less than 20 swap cards to convention.
They went fairly quickly, even though I held back a few to swap with special demos that I had promised to meet up and share with.
 For those who did swap with me... my apologies, I didn't have time to add the Card Recipe to the back.
So here it is:
Strength and Hope Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Strength and Hope, You're a Gem, French Folliage.
Cardstock: River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock.
Tools: Big shot machine, Square Lattice embossing folder, Paper snips, Decorative Label punch, Circle punches (1" and 1 1/4"), crimper.
The decorative label punch and butterfly work as a lock to keep the card closed.
By lifting the butterfly's wings you can open the card.
To see my favourite swaps that I received ... you will have to come back tomorrow.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: