Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ribbon share

Do you wish that you could have quality ribbon that coordinates perfectly with your Stamped creations?
Do you stare at page 137 of the Idea Book trying to figure out which ribbon you will use most?
...So do I
Join my ribbon share and get 1.3 metres of each of all these beautiful colours:
Here is how the ribbon share will work:
You get 1.3 metres of each of the
3.2cm Wide Striped Grosgrain ribbons
(in 11 colours) for $33.
OR
You get 1.3 metres of each of the
 1cm Taffeta Ribbon (in 13 Colours) for $25.
OR
Take a share in both ribbon shares
for $55 (Free shipping)!
*     *     *
You can pay by cash, cheque or direct deposit and I will post or deliver it to your door. You can e-mail or text me with your request for a share to nerida_carter@hotmail.com or 0468 877 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: