Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Big shot Fashion !

Stampin' Up workshops are where I have the most fun ... making cards, meeting new people, listening to stories and sharing a cup of tea.
 Even sharing a bit of fashion advice (if it comes in a stampin up cardstock I can find a colour combo that will work for you - We'll just pull out my faithful colour coach).  If in doubt everthing goes with Sahara sand or basic Black I say!
 We made these cute little purses and then a card with a hat, dress and heart shaped belt with pearls.
 You could accessorise over the top with these ones and for our younger girls even daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin pie patterned paper isn't out of the question.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: