Thursday, July 07, 2011

White Wedding !!!

 Do you know a few couples out there about to tie the knot?
Here is one of the cards we made at Teresa's Workshop on the weekend ...
 We played with heat embossing, the big shot machine and the scalloped heart sizzlit die.
The perfect bow ... was successfully completed by everyone.
It took me several goes watching a you tube video, over and over, until I could tie it on my own, but its worth it for that luscious flat bow !
 This white on white card is a very traditional styled card... if you knew the Bride-maids dress colour you could add a bit of sponging or change out the cardstock on the hearts and ribbon bow to pink or red or Blue.
 There's a Stampin' Up colour to suit almost every bride.
 On my hearts I added some stamped words from the Strength and Hope stampset (inked with Shimmer paint on a sponge dauber direct to the rubber). Champagne Shimmer paint is my favourite as you can add a few drops to rubbing alcohol and spray it on the card in a fine mist.
The photo above shows the Framed tulip embossing folder sponged with Platinum shimmer paint... not sure if it works so well on white, but on a darker colour it would work even better.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: