Monday, July 18, 2011

Button Birthday wishes- two weeks to go

There are only 14 days left before the Autumn Winter mini catalogue ends...
My favourite products in this mini include:
The Decorative label punch, which I have used in so many ways and will be using forever.
The Big shot: "Sweet buttons" Embosslits die, the "In stitches" wheel and of course the Framed Tulips embossing folder.
I have loved the word stamps from "Bring on the Cake" and the gorgeous leaves, mud splatters and script from "French Folliage", And the butterfly from the "Strength and Hope" stampset that we have all enjoyed on several projects.
 Well I couldn't put them all on one card so, here is a sample using the Embosslit Sweet Buttons and the Bring on the Cake set with the decorative label punch.
 The layout for this card came from the Stampin' Up Impressions magazine, which being a demonstrator I receive every month, with great ideas like this one, that you can copy or change to suit the stamps and colours you have in your collection.
 Did you notice the five petal flower punch?
It looks great in these colours and with the button centre... and what card would be complete without a few rhinestone jewels to bling the Birthday wishes sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.
If you wish to order any thing from the Autumn Winter mini catalogue please email me before 30 July so that I can ensure your order is placed before this catalogue closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: