Friday, October 07, 2011

Mocha Morning Butterflies

A Mocha in the morning with butterflies?
Well actually its a cup of Tea for me.
As soon as I touched these Specialty papers I just fell in love with the flocking and texture and colours.
I copied this idea from a picture frame we saw at Stampin' Up's Training day in Sydney.
What an amazing way to display the different patterns!
 Two of the papers are flocked with black and two papers are metallic textures. You just have to have a close up look and feel of these papers to appreciate them.
Sophie Zadeh (Stampin' Up) says she got the idea from the way butterflies are displayed in shadow boxes.
I have attached my beautiful butterfly dies with dimensionals to a piece of texured Soft Suede cardstock.
My Create frame is an embossed frame (new) and has been sponged with soft suede ink around the edges to get an antique look.
 Supplies:
Stampset: Creative Elements
 Soft Suede Ink and textured Cardstock
Specialty Paper: Mocha Morning
Big shot machine. Beautiful Butterflies die.
Designer Frames embossing folder.
Stampin' write markers, sponge and Linen thread. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, what a great way to show case DSP and what a beautiful gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: