Monday, October 31, 2011

Peace on Earth...

 Oh Yes, it really is only 7 weeks (and a few days) to Christmas!!!
So I am getting started, in serious, on my Christmas cards.
This one is my new stamp. A single A la Carte stamp called:
Something for Christmas.
 It is so easy to use because you can colour it with Stampin' Write markers and get a pretty coloured panel to put on your cards or tags.
And, everyone can be different, depending on the colours you use.
I have used my in-colour markers:
Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade with some Real Red.
For inspiration I just flipped open the catalogue at page 15 and started to make the card using this stampset.  I wanted to use Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo cardstock.
Then, I cut the white cardstock a bit short and did the
I-meant-it-to-look-like-that style of card.
And I am pretty happy with the cheerful way it came out.
I have Sprinkled the Eyelet border edge with dazzling diamonds on 2-way glue and wrapped it with some Ruffled Lucky Limeade ribbon. The background stamping is The Contemp Christmas bauble.
Perfect and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: