Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Tree ornaments part 2

Crafter's Anonymous group have sent me some of the most inspirational christmas tree ornaments.
The folded Christmas tree is from Shari Lankveld.
It seems to be made up of folded squares... so clever.
 This beautiful ornament by Angie Jones is made with the two tags die and also the flower builder punch with beads dangling on the end... I am inspired to make a few of these.
 And check out the very creative ornaments by Deb Speijers.
The bird and bauble are cut out of metal shim (silver flashing I believe) and embossed with the Big shot machine. And how gorgeous is the reindeer and snowflake too.
I have one more to photograph to show you. But will have to leave it for another day...
All these ornaments are handmade and mostly from stampin up supplies, so if you are feeling inspired and want to learn how to make them, send me an email and we can get together to decorate your tree.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, so many creative people out there. I love all the ideas, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: