Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Simply adorned...

Stampin' Up have released
Simply adorned
Jewellery
in the latest Summer mini Catalogue.
It gives us all the oportunity to Wear our Art.
Change your out fit and change your artwork too.
The insert in this glass and silver framed locket is 2.5cm square.
A perfect little miniature to express your stamping creativity.
My "Amour" locket Art uses two of my favourite stampsets:
(I had to squeeze them in)
Artistic Etchings
 and
Kindness Matters. 
The locket is deep enough to add a small key trinket inside
 or some rhinestone jewels in the centres of the butterfly (with space to spare).
And as the back is clear as well you can add a photo of your special someone,
or a piece of your favourite patterned paper.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, it's so nice to be able to wear a little of your creations. Fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: