Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time for a Teacher's gift

This  year we had one of the only male teacher's in Jessie's school so no flowers and butterflies on the teacher's gift this year...
 I thought about boxes of chocolates and christmas ornaments,
then we decided on a pen and note pad holder to put on his desk.
 The stampset is
 "Zoo Review".
There's a lion, giraffe, zebra, penguin and polar bear so we went for an African animal theme, with lots of mud splatters and script on the background from the
 "French folliage" stampset.
My favourite set for making a vintage style in Early Espresso and Soft Suede inks.
The only pen I could find was bright orange so I have attached it with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Wide grosgrain ribbon and a silver brad.
And for the frame in the background I have used "notably ornate" in Early espress ink.
The arrow shaped post-it notes are stuck on the clear acrylic photo frame that I picked up for $2 each at a stationary shop.
Now to make a matching Thank you card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: