Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabulous Florets

 Fabulous Florets is a stampset on page 14 of the Summer mini catalogue and it forms part of the totally coordinated "Beyond the garden" Product Suite.
I am never quite sure how a card will come together when I make it from scratch...
But if I use products from the same "suite" of products, I atleast get a coordinated image and style that works well together.
I"d probably be a lot more productive if I stamped more and thought less about the whole thing...
but there you go, it all turns out fine in the end.
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Fabulous Florets (set of 6 stamps)
"Flower Garden" Textured Impressions embossing folder.
Cardstock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and whisper white.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder.
Tools: Modern label punch, Circle and oval punches, Big shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: