Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sale-a-bration has started...

Such an exciting time of year... children tucked safely back in school, the usual pattern of our days resume and there is time for blogging, stamping, scrapbooking, cardmaking and workshop planning!
It may be the best time to join as a demonstrator with Stampin' up! to get your discounts all year 'round ...
 On the weekend I demoed at my first workshop for the year.
There is nothing more fun than stamping and creating with friends, a lovely afternoon tea and catching up with what we've missed.
On our first card we used the "Fabulous Florets" stampset combined with the Flower garden embossing  folder which makes a quick base for assembling a card on Concord crush.
 We made an elongated sentiment  using the "modern label punch" and the words from the Fabulous Florets stampset... I was intrigued by the quote:
"the earth laughs in flowers"
it is a little controversial as it is attributed to the poet ee.cummings but,
it seems the author is actually Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Correct me if I'm wrong. 
The second card is made using the delicious "Everyday Enchantment" designer series paper.
It coordinates with the Fresh Vintage and the Elegant Elements stampsets.
 (Both FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalogue).
We punched out the patterned papers with a new postage stamp punch - so easy!
Did I mention that I love the colours: Pool Party and Poppy Parade together.
And Lucky Limeade was made to be rock and rolled with Pool party on this stamp.
My calendar is open for February and March workshop bookings...
You can send me a text, email or give me a call to plan an afternoon together with friends.
Nerida on my Mobile: 0468 887 125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: